Denise Wiesner, L.Ac., FABORM is available to speak on topics of fertility, women’s health, oncology, nutrition/nutritional smoothies, functional medicine, Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture.
Sample topics include:
Complimentary Strategies In Prevention and Care of the Cancer Patient
• Ways to improve quality of life and empower healing
• How nutritional smoothies can aid in your fight against cancer
How To Lose Weight, Increase Your Energy and Look Your Best
• Techniques to enhance vitality and decrease stress
Pregnancy Preparation Program
• Enhancing fertility with integrative medicine.
Balancing Hormones Naturally
• Natural solutions to balance hormones naturally
Live Pain Free
• Using body therapies and natural solutions to reduce pain and inflammation
Lectures to Medical Professionals
Acupuncture in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Evidence-based lecture on the scientific research about how acupuncture works and its use in gynecology, in vitro-fertilization and pregnancy
Acupuncture and Pain Management
- Given in 2014 to Keck school of Medicine at USC
Evidential Basis for Using Natural Substances in Women’s Health Care
- Literature Review of the use of herbs in infertility, menopause and menstrual problems. Given March 25, 2006, University of California Irvine.
- Given March 25, 2006, University of California Irvine.
Testimonials about Dr. Denise’s Lectures and Presentations
“Thank you for sharing your time and expertise with us. Your presentation was excellent well researched and presented. Many attendees complemented you. We greatly appreciate all you have done and look forward to continued collaboration.”
—Wadie Najm MD , University of California Irvine
“Denise Wiesner L. Ac, FABORM, is a very knowledgeable, skilled and caring acupuncturist. She has been a wonderful teacher and lecturer for the Pain Fellowship Program at USC.”
—Steven Richeimer, MD, Chief, Division of Pain Medicine, USC
“Thank you for the terrific noontime seminar you presented here at the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power on the Power of Chinese Medicine. I was delighted with the turn out at the seminar. Usually I consider it a success if 30 to 35 employees attend. Your seminar had over 75 very enthusiastic attendees. I could tell this by the number of questions you received and the favorable comments I received after the seminar was over.
The next day my phone was ringing off the hook with thank you’s. You generated a lot of excitement, which is very helpful in the work environment. I hope we can schedule you both again soon.”
—George Fogelson, Family Care Manager and Assistant Manager of Employee Health and Benefits. The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
To schedule a lecture or presentation, please call the office at 310-473-7474.